- Course Duration2 Days
- Course Start
- Course Fee2550 EGP
- Certificate Yes
Mindful Leadership Course
Mindfulness is a way of paying attention on purpose to the present moment. By being present, focused and aware, we can stay calm in a crisis, be resilient in the face of challenge and change, make intentional decisions and connect with people in a clear and compassionate way. Through science-based exercises, facilitated conversations and exploration of this new wa y of being, this experiential program teaches you how to become more mindful in your work and your life.
What You Will Benefit
- What mindfulness is and what it isn’t
- Why it’s so important to change the way we are working and leading
- How to cultivate the skill of mindfulness through practices that you can begin implementing immediately
- What impact mindfulness has on your own leadership role, your communications, and staying connected to your values.
- Experiencing mindfulness practice.
- Discussion: Problems in the workplace, exploring the issues together.
- Understanding mindfulness. What are the benefits for the executive? For the company?
- Performance under pressure.
- Stress and its impact on self and business.
- Mindfulness and compassion in business relationships.
- Experiential components include: seated and walking meditations, mindful eating, mindful movement, mindful communication, mindful awareness and focus.
- Didactic exercises include: shifting perceptions, responding vs. reacting, awareness vs. auto pilot, cultivating a non-judgmental attitude, the distracted brain.
- Discussion: Bringing mindfulness into the workplace and integration into company culture.
- Maintaining the practice. Next steps.
Your training experience with HOM includes:
- Pre- program assessments to clarify your development needs
- In class highly engaging experiential leaning activities
- Post –program ongoing support through application tool kits and phone call coaching sessions.
Who Should Attend
Leaders, directors, managers and those on the leadership track who want to harness mindfulness and achieve greater leadership excellence.
Placere perficere omnes notitia requiritur