Sustainable Human Resource Management
Sustainable HRM is seen as an extension of strategic HRM and presents a new approach to people management with the focus on long-term human resource development, regeneration, and renewal. HOM helps organizations develop rather than consume their employees , have a deep concern for the environment, company’s profitability and maintain external partnerships.
Core aspects include:
- Health and safety management; work-life balance policies
- Talent management services
- Implementing profitability sharing programs
- Flexible working arrangements; job rotation
- Fostering diversity; respectful relationships; fairness as regards as remuneration, career