- Course Duration2 Days/ Available Virtually
- Course Start
- Course Fee2550 EGP
- Certificate Yes
Viable organizations need to be ready for emergencies because they are a fact of doing business. The worst plan is not to have any kind of plan at all, and the best plans are tested and adjusted so that they work over time. Fortunately, you do not need separate plans for fire, weather disasters, and all the different kinds of crises that can occur. One solid plan will help you to prevent, respond, and recover from all crises. This crisis management course will help you ensure your organization is ready to manage any kind of crisis.
How You Will Benefit
At the end of this Crisis Management course, you will be able to:
- Assign people to an appropriate crisis team role
- Conduct a crisis audit
- Establish the means for business continuity
- Determine how to manage incidents
- Help your team recover from a crisis
- Apply the process in practical exercise
What You Will Cover
- Couse overview
- What is the crisis? What is crisis Management?
- How to evaluate the crisis?
- Conducting the crisis audit
- Crisis risk assessment analysis
- Developing response model
- Working through the issue
- Building business continuity and recovery
- Incident management techniques
- Recovery and moving on
- Workshop wrap-up.
This training course combines presentations as well as individual and team activities designed to establish a practical understanding of the elements of crisis management, enabling you to construct, deploy and validate relevant crisis management plans.
Who Should Attend
Anyone involved in emergency planning and crisis management.
Placere perficere omnes notitia requiritur